Transfer Authenticator codes to a new iPhone:
- Your old iPhone with Authenticator codes
- The latest version of the Google Authenticator app installed on your old phone
- Your new phone
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- In the app, tap Get Started.
- At the bottom, tap Import existing accounts.
- On your old iPhone, create a QR code:
- In the Authenticator app, tap More and then, Export accounts, and then, Continue.
- Select the accounts you want to transfer to your new phone, then tap Export.
- If you transfer multiple accounts, your old phone may create more than one QR code.
- On your new phone, tap Scan QR code.
- After you scan your QR codes, you get a confirmation that your Google Authenticator accounts transferred. You can remove your exported accounts from your old phone.
Tip: If your camera can’t scan the QR code, it may be that there’s too much info. Try to export again with fewer accounts.